Tuesday, February 11, 2014

So far so good

In this weeks blog entry, I am currently in the process of learning different ways to write and speak Tagalog. Through out this week I have been talking in a conversation like kamusta ka? (how are you), anong sinbi mo (what did you say), and anong araw na? (what is todays date). These are the few of which I have memorized and seeped in me. Realizing how simple and easy each word is translated, its sorta similar to what Hispanic-Americans use when they talk in their language.

This photo below is me talking to my mom in Tagalog. I know she is not looking because she is camera shy, but we did have a small conversation about our day. We also talked about how I should continue too learn and influence others to do what I am doing. Within the next few days, I will start writing in my book/dictionary of all the letters, symbols, and words I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment