Tuesday, April 1, 2014

PROGRESS

Lately, I have been slacking off due to the lack of motivation. In my last blog post, I said I would work more on my product and start moving towards my goal; which is completing my website for people to use. I will include my blogger posts because for those who haven't seen my blog before (not like anyone has) then they can see what its like to learn a new language, which in fact is not hard. These past few days I have been improving my website and making it look awesome as possible. Also, I did a research on more Tagalog phrases that can help me develop my Tagalog speaking skills. Honestly, I am happy on my work that I have finished so far because graduation is hitting me really hard and I wanted to finish strong.

This picture resembles my overall project because I am reaching towards my goal to success.
There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change! -Gai Tsutsugami

No comments:

Post a Comment